Expat = Expert ?

I wonder how the time change people and the moving. Looking on the return, I was asking myself, did anybody consider an alternative investment with good ROI?

Buying house, the average, putting money on bank account, ok, spending money for beloved, nice, being social, great, but, how you think about that the capital is working for you?

Receiving a high salary is reflecting the level of education or knowledge, but is that the limit you set up for you?

If an opportunity come up or you meet a person with related background with an offer, how do you will think about it?

I cannot really understand what your post means?

Good, I thought it was just me that didn't understand.

4 posts in 5 years ????

I will join the the 'I don't understand club' too.

Living abroad and traveling increase the knowledge by learning the best of every new culture

This is quickly becoming one of the weirdest threads on this forum - I am sure Fred will join us soon!

Not sure how having Fred join will make things any clearer

Fred will supply us with words of wisdom which will enlighten not only us but the member who started this thread.... :lol:

Possibly the original poster is from another dimension, because I certainly cannot make heads or tails out of the post. Weird...yes indeed!

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR