Chips

Ok everyone I found deep  fat fryer at home pro.

Stuart Hansen

Good for you and I guess you don't follow healthy diet food by reading news articles.

Share with you, a wok may cost not more than 200 baht which many Thais will buy. They will buy usual cooking oil which is not more than 60 baht a bottle.

To do a simple test is, keep the cooked food over night in the fridge and see if there are any thick wax of fat at the top in the morning.

Thais use a lot of oil for cooking because they don't want the food to stick to the work and enjoy oily food too.

If you invest in a good quality non stick pan or wok, thus you use less cooking oil in the long term. Its best to use Canola oil for stir fry and you goggle it to know the benefits.

Many Thais love MSG which are created by the Japanese but the Japanese don't eat it. You get thirsty after eating food with it and some people gets headache as allergy to it.

Thais love fish sauce, pour a bit on a saucer to let it dry and observe the salt crystals content. I go for light soy sauce from Hong Kong and Japan. I did the test myself and never touch fish sauce for ages.

Ask yourself, when one does business, will they make profits or lost?

If a bottle of sauce in a big glass bottle sells so cheap, how do they make profits? The supermarket or hyper market needs profit, 60 days credit terms, products on consignment too.

There's delivery charges, labour cost etc. Therefore how to make profit? Reduce raw materials ingredients or ..........

We have only 1 life and body. Nobody organs spare parts. What we put in may be good or Bad depending on our choice.

I believe in being careful with choice of food into my body as our age becomes more senior. Parts had been running for sometime without maintenance by changing parts hahaha