Close

Shopping for ethnic tribal wear

Dear all, i would like to know from where do i buy vietnamese hills tribe clothing ,accessiories and materials in a good price for my bussiness?

I think for what you want you are living in the wrong part of the country.  Where you live you are more likely to find ethnic Khmer clothing.   :cool:   Although once or twice removed from the source, you would have a better chance looking in one of the central cities like Hue, Da Nang or even Da Lat or Buon Ma Thuot.

#2 is correct. My wife bought very Malay looking Khmer clothing in Can Tho and I bought some ethnic shirts in Ban Me Thuot a few years ago. The "Chicken Village" outside Dalat sells some overpriced ethnic clothing and trinkets.  Perhaps if you went up to these cities you will be able to find a wholesaler.

Hello, I happen to live in Ninh Thuan province, where Phan Rang is the city near by. I have some employees are tribal people (Cham and Ra giai). They dress just like the Vietnamese daily but they do wear their traditional clothing for religion events. Cham is
Major tribe in Vietnam, they are very much the same peoples in Laos and Khmer as well
as in Malaysia. I believe there must be some outlet that sell tribal clothing and what else in Phan Rang city. Well if you would like to have some samples I can get some for you (free). Let me know.

Thankyou dear for the info.  I'll find out regarding phan rang. Thanks a ton!

Thankyou sir for the piece of information. I shall keep Dalat in mind and hopefully to come across reasonable price. Thanks!!

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vietnam