Birkenstocks

Dear Expat.com community in Ho Chi Minh City
I need to replace my Birkenstock sandals.  Can anyone please advise where there is a Birkenstock store or stockist in HCMC?  I have tried the Vincom Q.1 and the Parkson Q.5, both of which appear on Google as having stores.  No Birkenstocks at either mall.  I'll be grateful for any leads.

Try  Birkenstock VietNam at 182/25, Bạch Đằng St, P 24, Q Bình Thạnh,   Tel:  0949389892

Fantastic, thank you for the information.  Unfortunately this is only a Facebook store, I order and pay and they send to me within 2-3 weeks.  I was hoping for a store as VND2.7m is a lot to pay up front with no real guarantee of delivery.  I haven't had any luck so far in ordering online and having it actually turn up :).

Yesterday before I posted my reply to you, I rang them up and asked to see the stock and/or the catalogue before placing an order.  They said, "Sure.  Just let us know in advance in case we're not here."  So yes, you can come to that address and  I'm sure if you see something you like, they wouldn't turn down a sale.

When placing an order online or on the phone, you don't need to pay in advance.  In fact, you should never pay at the time of order.  One of the things I like most about Vietnam is that everything* can be paid cash on delivery without extra charge, and almost everything is free shipping as well. 

*Things that are made to your measurements are usually required a deposit, with the rest to be paid at delivery.

@Kalangadoo I ordered a new pair of cheap Birkenstockto take on my trip. They were stylish, comfortable, cute and great for long walks. Are you looking for  Birkenstock?

- @sherry44

Hi Sherry,
You may wish to check date of  @Kalangadoo's post, it was a while ago.

Hello everyone,

Indeed this is an old thread. I invite members looking for Birkenstocks to create a new thread on the Vietnam forum.

All the best,
Bhavna
[Topic Closed]
Closed