Turkey visa from Saudi

Hi;

Is anyone knows about Turkey visa process from Saudi?
Can we directly apply to Turkish embassy?

anyone have experience please share

You can directly apply at the Turkish embassy and if you have Valid US visa stamped, then you can apply online too. Check their website for more clarity. Cheers

HI,
Yes you can go direct to embassy in Riyadh and Apply. No need And consultant.
Documents required and fees will be paid in riyals
it will take 3 to 4 days for reply from embassy they will provide u time.

thanks

Processed mine via Fursan Travel Agency as I was told at the Turkish Embassy that it has to be done through visa processing center. Please prepare the following:
SR 500 was charged and that includes travel insurance
Bank statement with at least SR 8k as advised by the ageny
Employment Certificate indicating your salary
Exit-re-entry visa
Hotel bookings
Flight details
Colored copies of passport and iqama

If you possess a valid US visa, you can apply through their website and you will get an E-visa but you are only allowed to enter Istanbul Aiport (Ataturk)

Got my visa after 4 days.

Goodluck!

Brother Ziyad,
I called Turkish embassy Riyadh a while ago and I was told I cannot visit them for the VIsa, they have taken my number and said they would send me the details of what I need to do to get the visa, I am still waiting for their message. Please let me know if I could visit them, as I have already booked my Flights and hotels, starting 14th June. Agents in Jubail are not accepting the Turkish Visit Visa applications until Eid.

sayedsarfaraz wrote:

Brother Ziyad,
I called Turkish embassy Riyadh a while ago and I was told I cannot visit them for the VIsa, they have taken my number and said they would send me the details of what I need to do to get the visa, I am still waiting for their message. Please let me know if I could visit them, as I have already booked my Flights and hotels, starting 14th June. Agents in Jubail are not accepting the Turkish Visit Visa applications until Eid.

Turkish visa nowadays take upto 3 months to be issued

Hi Sarfraz,

did you get your visa and travel or not yet. is hotel booking & ticket is necessary before applying.

Thanks

Hello,
no i could not make it then, as d embassy had stopped entertaining new applications, but I hav applied a few days ago and expect to get the visa in s couple of weeks. Try talking to Amaani global, the Turkish embassy has suggested me their name for processing the visa.

Thanks for replying. Can you please share in details about hotel booking and amani charges. How much statement is required.

Contact details of Amaani Global Khobar office - Name: Alim -****
Cost of Visa processing is 380 SAR per passport
Bank balance of 20,000 SAR is preferred.
Regarding hotel booking, does not really matter, all you need is a booking from any hotel in Turkey for the intended period of stay. Better book hotels with cost refundable.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What's the time frame for the visa?

From talking to different agents, I understand the Visa processing time stands some where between 3 weeks to 4 weeks for people who submit the Visa documents in person to the agents.

But if you have a valid US/ UK/ Schengen Visa, u can get is online in a matter a minutes.

Hello can you tell me the exact requirements how to get a turkey visa..
Thank you in Advance

Hello,

Did you visit the embassy or all the process was done by fursan travels. One more thing, do i need to get my employment certificate attested by COC.

Thanks

Hi, please read my previous post, might help.

conniesky wrote:

Hi, please read my previous post, might help.

You did all process through fursan travel without visiting embassy? Regarding bank balance they are asking now minimum 15000 SAR.

I went to the embassy and they told me they are not entertaining applications there and that I can go to the accredited travel agencies - one of which is Fursan so I processed mine there since we have one inside the hospital.

Rules and requirements do change every now and then so I guess the show money increased. Anyhow, the travel agency would sure know what to submit🙂.

Found this information very useful. 10/10

i call "ammani global" for turkish visa yesterday. they told me minimum balance required is 25000 SAR & Salary should be 8500 SAR. while one other consultant told me Bank balance of 15000 will be enough. regarding the salary any thing more then 5000 is fine. what is your advise

Chaudhry2016 wrote:

i call "ammani global" for turkish visa yesterday. they told me minimum balance required is 25000 SAR & Salary should be 8500 SAR. while one other consultant told me Bank balance of 15000 will be enough. regarding the salary any thing more then 5000 is fine. what is your advise

Wow, that's new. I processed mine December 2017 so I'm not sure about that. My salary is not even 5000😀. I thought specific salary requirement is only for bank loan applications.

I will try call my agent from Fursan and ask about that. Will update you guys here later.

Did you get your Turkish processed from amaani global

How was fursan travel agency . As I am told you are not required to even fill the visa application form it is done by the agent himself and I cannot even get a copy is it true

You must apply thru agency, you cant submit it yourself

Saqibiqbal77 wrote:

How was fursan travel agency . As I am told you are not required to even fill the visa application form it is done by the agent himself and I cannot even get a copy is it true

Yes. I filled up a form and the agent returned iit back to me. He only took the required documents and the payment, wrote my infos on a log sheet and that was it. I did not even get a receipt for the insurance that I paid. So far, it went good.

The people who have already got their Turkish tourist visas through agents, can you plz share the time and total amount per passport it took? Recommended agent? Thanks!

Saudi riyal 378 and took 3 days only for me through AMAANI GLOBAL

how much bank statement the advise you and how much you provide.

As per contacting the embassy and 3 autherized travel agents, new restrictions have been applied from this week on select nationalities where it can take 1 to 2 months to get the response on tourist visa application.

these restrictions for which nationalities.

The agent mentioned 3 countries, I did not ask for the complete list:

- Pakistan
- Yemen
- Sudan

Did you try for Visa,
Can you please share list of authorise agents

I did not apply for Visa as I only had 1 month in my departure date.
I checked with vega, fursan and amaani

Last month applied through amaani global and got it in 2 days you can check the requirements on their website as they are authorized agents of turkish embassy

I applied for Turkish Tourist Visa for me and family. Through Amaani Global Jeddah. They returned the passports and asked us to come back after 1 month to see if we have our name in a List. I have already confirmed tickets which will be worthless if I miss the dates.
Even though their web site requires us to submit Air Ticket, Hotel Booking and Exit Reentry. They are saying that they only need Fake Copies.
I just hope I get the visa before my date.

Are you sure about the US visa thing?? Can you provide information please? Thank you.

amine94 wrote:

Are you sure about the US visa thing?? Can you provide information please? Thank you.

What exactly is your question?

If you have a valid UK/ Schengen or US visa, you can apply online for an e-visa before your travel and will be stamped upon arrival in Turkey.

Hope this helps!

Hi, I am looking to visit turkey with my family on a tourist visa.
I am an indian living in saudi arabia on employment, with iqama. can i apply online and get e-visa,
since i have resident permit (iqama) in saudi arabia.
One of my Indian friends has done this way and got his e-visa online within minutes.
while filling online he selected the region as "Saudi Arabia" just because he is applying/flying from saudi arabia.
The e-visa now shows his nationality as Saudi Arabia. not sure if he has done right, or he can use his iqama to show that he is a resident in Saudi.
The other way of applying through embassy is bit lengthy.
Any suggestions please.

did your friend visit turkey using that e-visa?

Not yet. He just took that out this month & has validity of 6 months.

So am just wondering if they will stop him while taking the flight, or at immigration in turkey when he reach there or if this is possible.

He can call Turkish embassy to confirm