NEW VISA/HBV

Hi there, is there anybody among you who applied for a new visa and was not under those 6 catagories. Most of the cases I read herer are for renewals.

There is still a confusion whenther they check HBV for new ones or not. It is however clear that they dont test for renewal cases as far as it is not one of teh six categories. cheers!

Welcome on Expat.com sunmark :)

I hope that other members will comment on this issue soon.

Regards

yes even i have seen people only posting for renewal...hope someone shares their new visa experience and we get clarity for new visa whether HBV is checked or not?

dear all a very gud news for us today my bro got is medical result from baraha hospital dat is clear Alhamdulillah ...coz we heard abt bepatitis b rule for visa.. stamping but we were nt sure abt dat ....but today Alhamdulillah we got the prov dat test in nt included anywhere in uae..sooo brothers n sisters feel free n go ahead to stamp ur new and renew visa.....it a big maricle 4 us Alhamdulillah .
remember me in ur prayers.
wish u alll d best.

sweet hani wrote:

dear all a very gud news for us today my bro got is medical result from baraha hospital dat is clear Alhamdulillah ...coz we heard abt bepatitis b rule for visa.. stamping but we were nt sure abt dat ....but today Alhamdulillah we got the prov dat test in nt included anywhere in uae..sooo brothers n sisters feel free n go ahead to stamp ur new and renew visa.....it a big maricle 4 us Alhamdulillah .
wish u alll d best.

hi Sweethani

is tyhis new visa only?? as its unconfirmed whether new visa also can get visa clearance..

kiyaara

sunmark wrote:

Hi there, is there anybody among you who applied for a new visa and was not under those 6 catagories. Most of the cases I read herer are for renewals.

There is still a confusion whenther they check HBV for new ones or not. It is however clear that they dont test for renewal cases as far as it is not one of teh six categories. cheers!

hi,
any news whether new law is implemented for new cases??

sweet hani wrote:

wish u alll d best.

sweethani,

is this new visa case or renewal, pls do confirm.

It looks from the below information taken from DHA website  like that they dont test HBV both for new and renewal Visa. However is tehre anybody who can witness this???

Individuasl:

■Any person working as a food handler i.e. Food Industry, Restaurant, Housemaids, etc.
■This category-screening package includes: - HIV test. - HBV test. - Chest X-ray.
■Interpretation: Positive result of any test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
■Same tests will be done for Visa renewal.
■Any person with Visa category as a Dependant (Housewives, Fathers, Mothers, etc.)
■Only HIV test is required for both New cases and Visa renewal.
■Test Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
■All other categories: The screening package for new cases is:
HIV
Chest X-ray.
■For Visa renewal: Only HIV test is required.
■Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.

Hi all,

I read all news that they are not checking Hbv for visa renewal in dubai and some cases in abudhabi. Can some one give me any news about Abudhabi, whether they are checking or not, or only for 6 category people.  Someone give me the clarity, as my renewal is due next week. I am soo scared.  Pl. someone give the correct and realiable information.

God Bless all of us.

broad wrote:

Hi all,

I read all news that they are not checking Hbv for visa renewal in dubai and some cases in abudhabi. Can some one give me any news about Abudhabi, whether they are checking or not, or only for 6 category people.  Someone give me the clarity, as my renewal is due next week. I am soo scared.  Pl. someone give the correct and realiable information.

God Bless all of us.

for renewals 200% sure they dont check HBV..pls relax, pray and do ur test..u will be fine. This is confirmed info..they only do HIV for renewal visa..in abudhabi trhey do HIV and chest xray..there was an article on same, pls google and check

Hi,

I'm hbsag positive and would need a new housewife visa.  Is this possible?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Kiyaara

Any updates or still unclear opinions from right and left?

hi all,

Im hbsag positive & hbeag negative, ill be working in a bank as an outdoor sales officer, am i gonna be required to take hbsag test?

Friends

I was infected with HBV when I was young.  my blood test result:
HBsAg +
HBsAb -
HBeAg +
HBeAb -
HBcAb +
DNA -

I got a offer of Finance position from a energy company at Dubai, as the new man for work visa application, what examination item should I have, according to my current health situation, can I get the work permit stamp from Dubai?

thanks a lot

Kiyaara wrote:
broad wrote:

Hi all,

God Bless all of us.

for renewals 200% sure they dont check HBV..pls relax, pray and do ur test..u will be fine. This is confirmed info..they only do HIV for renewal visa..in abudhabi trhey do HIV and chest xray..there was an article on same, pls google and check

Dear friends,

I am a new member here, and like you I am still confuse for the new laws on Hepa B. I went to the nurse here in Khorfakkan at Preventive Medicine Clinic where my friend just renew her visa. I asked her if those on visa renewal will still undergo hepa B test, she said, yes, everybody still had to go hepa B test. So, i got disappointed with what she told me. U said that 200% that they don;t check Hepa B for visa renewals. Is it only in Dubai and AbuDhabi?

Please  if you have other information on other emirates, specially here in Sharjah, let us know too..

Thanks a lot everybody and god bless us all. :-)

hi,

pls dont worry...i ahve friends living in dubai and who have got their renewal done with hepb and renewal they check just xray and HIV...am not sure of sharjah...but u need to check with immigration or any govt hospital in the medical lab..In dxb they dont check and its confirmed as my friends have renewed and are now tension free...pls visit a hospital where this test is done and confirm...u cant depend on just one nurse's report, may be they dont have updated info...pls do not panic and be calm...

Regds
Kiyaara

sanggol wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
broad wrote:

Hi all,

God Bless all of us.

Dear friends,

I am a new member here, and like you I am still confuse for the new laws on Hepa B. I went to the nurse here in Khorfakkan at Preventive Medicine Clinic where my friend just renew her visa. I asked her if those on visa renewal will still undergo hepa B test, she said, yes, everybody still had to go hepa B test. So, i got disappointed with what she told me. U said that 200% that they don;t check Hepa B for visa renewals. Is it only in Dubai and AbuDhabi?

Please  if you have other information on other emirates, specially here in Sharjah, let us know too..

Thanks a lot everybody and god bless us all. :-)

Thanks once again Kiyara for your information and support !!!

Dear Friends,

I am Ravi from Singapore presently i am working in dubai,

Now i got job offer in Ras Al Khaimah. I have got a position as IT software designer.But i was infected with HBV +ve.

For New work permit Visa in Ras Al Khaimah for IT Position they will do HBV test ??

please help me ..

Thanks in advance

God Save us all.