Syphilis and Uae visa

Dear all,
   I am very new to this forum. I am planning to move to UAE soon. But I have one problem to clear out first, so I am here for expert advice.
  From my recent blood test I came to know that I have syphilis. My VDRL and TPHA reports are both reactive. I already have started my treatment for the same. As per doctor it will get completely cured after proper treatment of some shots, but the reports may still reactive for 2-3 months to get back to normal as nonreactive.
   I know to get residence visa in UAE, they will do a test for syphilis for my job category. As per UAE immigration law, its not under deport-able disease category, if reports come active then need to go for treatment.
  I want to know whether this medical issue still can be a problem for me to get visa. And if not, then what will be my steps to done the visa things?
Please help....

Thank you

hi ,dear
dont  be worry about this .u can take Ur visa medical is no issue .

Brother what happened with your test in UAE,, was it clear or not ? Reply me thanks

i have syphilis rective,  and already continue the tritment, can i got dubai any work perment visa?

@toqeer123  Hi! May I know about your status for shypilis?

Syphilis should not be an issue for most professions.

@shoun3110  not sure about tests here in UAE but I worked at a plasma center in USA. Syphilis even when treated can show up on lab tests for years and years later.

I got shyphilis tpha positive can i  go dubai for working visa or not

I got tpha positive can i go dubai for working visa or not plz reply