Leaving saudi

Sir i m shahid i want to leave saudi arabia but my owner didn't give me exit i also go indian embassy but they didn't help me . I spend here 1 year n 9 months now i want to leave any how . Plz give me solution

Why your sponcer is not giving you exit what are the reason he is showing u for not making exit !

Sir he just told me m waiting for ua replacement until I didn't i will not allow you to go.. what will i do

Well , The official way to open a case is by communicating with the labor dispute authority.

This is the direct link to take an appointment http://www.labordisputes.gov.sa/appointments (only in Arabic)

If you go in legal way it will take too much time ...better deal with him in a nice way .... Request him to hire some one asap

Thnxx sir for ua time , just lst question , is there any other way to leave saudi without exit paper. Plzz comment

Now Saudi given opportunity to go exit for illegals and with out iqama holder you can contact embassy about this case you can go by saying I don't have iqama but I really not sure though that process ....

Asalaamualikum sir . I m leaving next week from saudi arabia but with vaccation papers. can i apply for dubai