Gathering Information, any help would be greatly received.

Hello my name is David Steer.
I am currently studying Business Management and am in my final year of my degree and will be moving onto the MBA. I have achieved top of the year for two years running and am on target to attain a First class degree (GPA 4.0). Have studied 6 months in Vancouver, Canada as part of my Masters and I am also planning to study in Malaysia. I am also a faculty rep for the Business School, International Mentor and rep. I am also in line to be published for my work by the University. I am looking to work in the Asia region when I have finished my masters in 2020.

I am looking for any advice or guidance in achieving my goals of gaining employment within Malaysia.

If anyone knows of International or Malaysian companies which would be interested or have hired personnel from Britain with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
I realise that the it is early to start looking for work but I would rather get to know companies now and make some contacts to see if this goal is achievable.

Many thanks in advance

There are a few restrictions put in place by immigration that may affect you. You have the necessary degree, but the two other requirements are age (27 yrs) and experience (2 yrs). I think there has been some relaxation in the age and indeed IT workers can be 21 yrs or over.  The rule of thumb is that if a Malaysian can do the job, then foreign talent does not need to be hired. This is the general ethos about employment and there is high unemployment among graduates.

If you get onto one of the internship or mentorship programmes run in universities such as AIESEC it can be a good way to get a profile here - https://opportunities.aiesec.org/. There is a special visa that caters for that type of work in Malaysia. It is run under the Talent Corp programme.

If it helps I have 5 yrs managerial experience and also I am 33

Well in that case just apply for jobs in the normal way which is competitive process. Robert Walters recruitment sometimes has jobs for foreigners. Jobstreet is the central resource used by everyone to circulate job vacancies.