Re: How to apply Saudi Aramco for job

Hi, I am Dr. Tehsin. I am working here in Riyadh Hospital. I want to work in Saudi Aramco Hospital. So anyone advise me that how to apply. Thanks

Welcome on Expat.com Dr Tehsin ;)

Hi Dr. Tehsin,
Here is the official website for saudi aramco in Dammam.  jobsataramco.com.  You have to log in and register then you can apply for the positions posted.  Good Luck!

Hi Cynthia e,

Thanks for your reply.Kindly check again and send me, b/c This webpage is not available
The webpage at jobsataramco.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Regards,
Dr. Tehsin

Hi Dr. Tehsin,
Keep trying, because I just googled the address and it worked for me.  I have the site added to my favourites, so I know it works, and I tried it right from google and it came up and I clicked and it opened the page.  Once again, Good Luck!

oh, and I googled www.jobsataramco.com.  I didnt put in the http.

Thanks Cynthia!
(not that I'm looking or anything. :P)

how have you been?

LOL Salman,
Maybe you could apply as an animator (LOL just joking).  I am fine and enjoying the nice weather, as you may recall, I came in the very hot months, and melted, LOL!!!

A word of advice from somebody who has been knocking on their gates for over a year now.. Expats are not preffered unless you have some ultra speciality.. At least in the engg. side..

Do you mean they prefer saudis?

i  am register nurse in icu innajran armed forces hospital hospital.ihave experience 6yr in icu.iwant to work saudi ramci hospital

@ Hi Folks!
Saudi Aramco is a very well organised organisation. Unfortunately they also suffer from Saudization but they hire a good number of expatriates as well who are usually outsourced.
You also may need to find those companies who provides manpower to Saudi Aramco..
Hope it may help

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Dear sir/madam,
     I really intrested to work in saudi ARAMCO,can u please do the needfull.

@samir21 > this is an old thread. i suggest you to post an ad in the jobs in Saudi Arabia section.

Dear sir/madam,
Seeking a challenging and career oriented full time employment with a reputed organization engaged in real Estate, Architectural & civil engineering construction etc., to endeavor & participate in company's profitability & repute, utilizing all my Quantity  Surveying and Construction  Management skills gained in last 09 years from construction industry encompassing buildings & Civil engineering projects.
ASIGNMENTS/TASKS PERFORMAED DURING PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENTS
•    QUANTITYSURVEYING AND ESTIMATING
Quantity take-off Preparation of Bills of Quantities  for new and ongoing projects, Fair Cost/Detailed Estimates, Rates analysis, Project Cost Analysis, Variation Orders, Cost Control System & Application, Main Progress Claims, Progress Payment Certificates for Contractor/Sub-contractor, Final Claims, Comparative statements for new bids and market queries, calling quotations and settlement of Final Accounts etc.
•    CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION, CO-ORDINATION AND MANGAEMENT
Implementation of drawings and specifications, preparation of As-Built Drawings, Project Quality Control, preparation of Method Statement, Preparation of Resource Schedules for Construction Materials, Tools & Equipment and Manpower and Coordinating & Liaising with the Client's, Consultants and Contractors etc.

Dear sir/madam,
Hope it may help

There are no ARAMCO recuriter on this website. You may apply on http://www.jobsataramco.com/

but why

Abid Hussain Gondal wrote:

but why

Because they are the ones who do the hiring, not anyone here on Expat.com.

BTW, what exactly does 'do the needful' mean?

Alliecat wrote:

BTW, what exactly does 'do the needful' mean?

:) Interestingly, a page on wikipedia has been dedicated to this 20th century expression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_the_needful

To contribute to the development of a dynamic organization,seeking operational role and grow with the organization and Personally by working in a creative environment and taking up challenging responsibilities.

Hello shihabudeen chakkarathodi -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i would like to apply as Patient Care Technician at Aramco Hospital in dammam Dhahran

TheLegendLeads wrote:

There are no ARAMCO recuriter on this website. You may apply on http://www.jobsataramco.com/

@ Leonora Garcia - Go to this website and apply !! Good luck :)

I'm willing to work at Riyadh Saudi arabia and  I'm Fluent in English. Flexible and pro-active. Ability to work under pressure and perform task with minimal supervision. Average education in computer usage (windows xp with latest version of Microsoft office, SQL, and SAS software).  Competent working in a multicultural staff, environment, and can easily adopt to changes. Reliable in handling confidential matters and extreme busy environment.

Angelyn Burgos wrote:

I'm willing to work at Riyadh Saudi arabia and  I'm Fluent in English. Flexible and pro-active. Ability to work under pressure and perform task with minimal supervision. Average education in computer usage (windows xp with latest version of Microsoft office, SQL, and SAS software).  Competent working in a multicultural staff, environment, and can easily adopt to changes. Reliable in handling confidential matters and extreme busy environment.

But you lack common sense which might make it difficult for you

Someone wrote:

“Common sense is not so common.”

I complete my graduation in computer science from university of peshawar Pakistan. do I have any job opportunity?

MUHAMMAD WAKEEL wrote:

I complete my graduation in computer science from university of peshawar Pakistan. do I have any job opportunity?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

[url=http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Saudi-Aramco-Seeking-IT-Professionals-2099630.S.260456274?view=

i am a petroleum geologist and want to seek job in saudi aramco.

hello
i also want to go to damam - can we chat

@ ALI AHMED SHAD : Have you tried the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section? It might help. Thanks. Karen :)

Angelyn Burgos wrote:

(windows xp with latest version of Microsoft office, SQL, and SAS software

They do say, leave all common sense at the border when you arrive.  XP isn't even receiving enough security updates anymore, surely?

Ian applying for medical laboratory  technologist ( hematology )

@ Lubnah --> Have you already applied for the job or are you looking for a job in this field?

Iam looking for job in the field of medical laboratory as a technologist (hematology)  bachelor of medical laboratory science sudan university of science & technology ' two years experience with nine month training certificate Dammam regional medical laboratory interesting to work at aramco  hospital

I am an emergency nurse for 15 years in riyadh saudi arabia. I would like to join saudi aramco hospital . Is there any possibility? Thanks.