Looking for girls/females that would like to have a catwalk experience

We are a start up in activewear and we are having an Sport & Leisure event held in Wanchai convention center from 21st-25th of July. Now we are looking for girls who would like to have some fun and experience a catwalk. The fashion show takes only 15 minutes. Since we are a start up we dont have a big budget to hire professional models, but we are sure you are able to do. Now we can cover your  transport cost and give you a goodie bag that consist of our stuff and clothes. Should you have interest , questions or might know someone who could have interest please message me. Thank you very much. Crystal

I suggest that you post this on the jobs section located at the top of this page.

Adverts are not allowed on the open forums but you are free to post in the classifieds or jobs sections at the top of this page.

As a note to any ladies interested in this, a female avatar does not mean this poster is a woman and words aren't always true.
If you go, take a bad tempered MMA fighter (or at least your husband or boyfriend) with you.

thank you for the suggestion! I thought this was the right section, but apparently not.