Close

Moving to Hong Kong

I grew up in Melbourne Australia and currently working in Toronto Canada as a PM and I'm wanting to move to Hong Kong in March next year. I'm looking for any help or advise about jobs, where to live ect. My husband and I have travelled to Hong Kong before and we really enjoyed it.

I'm a project manager and looking for any project management positions or business analyst positions with a well recognised international company. I only speak english so I'm not sure if this will be a problem?

Any help or advise on the job search and houseing search would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

Hi moving_to_hong_kong!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to have a look at the "Life in China" guide, specially the articles : Work in China and Accommodation in China, there are lots of info and useful links.

I wish you good luck
All the best,
Christine

moving_to_hong_kong :

I grew up in Melbourne Australia and currently working in Toronto Canada as a PM and I'm wanting to move to Hong Kong in March next year. I'm looking for any help or advise about jobs, where to live ect. My husband and I have travelled to Hong Kong before and we really enjoyed it.

I'm a project manager and looking for any project management positions or business analyst positions with a well recognised international company. I only speak english so I'm not sure if this will be a problem?

Any help or advise on the job search and houseing search would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

Hello there, i am living in Hong Kong, for the past 3 years, and maybe i can be of help. Knowing only English is not that much of a problem. More than 50% will know English on Hong Kong island. Most likely you will want to live near where you will work so finding a place on Hong Kong island will be your first goal. What does your husband do for a living and did he find a job in Hong Kong? JW

I see no problem on language,  as you are business analyst.

Moderated by kenjee last week
Reason : Promotion of own services not allowed. Register company in business directory.

Expatriate health insurance in Hong Kong

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hong Kong

Moving to Hong Kong

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hong Kong

Travel insurance in Hong Kong

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hong Kong

Flights to Hong Kong

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hong Kong