Job for Vietnamese in Hong Kong

Hi everyone,

I'm Vietnamese and just recently moved to Hong Kong with my husband. I would like to find a job soon and would appreciate if anyone can share their job experience for Vietnamese in Hong Kong. Or, if you know anyone or have any contact / lead for me :)

I have been working in Property Management industry in Singapore for about 4 years now and I don't mind switching to a different industry / field. The thing is I only speak English and Vietnamese and I suppose it would be hard to find a job here without speaking Cantonese or at least Mandarin?

Very nice to know everyone in this forum. Have a nice day!

Tracy Phan

Hi Tracy!

Welcome to HK!  I'm currently living in Canada but lived in HK between 1994-2000 at which time my company expatriated me to Singapore where I lived for another 4 years. 

I am currently looking for a business alliance in Hong Kong or Singapore to market our wellness products.  I'm a Life Coach/Wellness Advocate here in Canada and am an Essential Oils Educator.  We are advocating living a chemical/toxic free lifestyle and reducing stresses within our system. 

We are specifically looking for self-motivated individuals who speak primarily English (Cantonese is a plus) who can market within the Expatriate communities.  If you are super comfortable with dealing with all types of people and you are someone who cares about the wellness of the world, then you may be the right person for us.  Our compensation plan is extremely favorable for the right individual.

Please feel free let me know if you would like to know more and we can arrange a time to chat on Skype so I can give you more details about this endeavor.

With gratitude,

Susan

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please post your offer in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct