Wood furnitures, anyone got some ?

Cheers everyone,

I will move in a new place soon, and I will have to furnish everything from scratch. I'd like to have wooden furnitures, good quality, stuff that last and don't fear the humidity when it's rain season.

Do you guys have any good address for that ? Up to now I have a few:

Bui Van Ngo
Linh's Furniture
The Wood Factory

Any other address is welcome. Any feedback as well for those who have some wooden furniture at home, and want to give a thumb up (or down),

Thanks all !
    Arnaud

PS

Talking about thumbs down, I've lived in a Hoang Anh Gia Lai apartment before, where the wardrobes and kitchen was plain wood. And there was mould growing everywhere, and one wardrobe was unusable because of that. Mould spread from the wood to the clothes, a disaster, and I had to throw away some of my clothes.

BTW, do you say "mould" in English ? You know, tiny mushrooms, basically...

"Mold" in English

Lots of furniture shops along Nguyen Thi Thap from the junction with Nguyen Huu Tho ( Lotte Mart) right up to the  crossroad with Nguyen  Van Linh.
Paint,tiles,bathrooms,living room  furniture kitchens,bedroom furniture,beds,bedding,,lighting...it's all there and probably because of so much completion what you are looking for would be at a good price.

Gareth Uk wrote:

Lots of furniture shops along Nguyen Thi Thap from the junction with Nguyen Huu Tho ( Lotte Mart) right up to the  crossroad with Nguyen  Van Linh.
Paint,tiles,bathrooms,living room  furniture kitchens,bedroom furniture,beds,bedding,,lighting...it's all there and probably because of so much completion what you are looking for would be at a good price.

Agree. Just bought a traditional Vietnamese carved wooden  3 piece suite with coffee table and two stools for about 1000 USD from that area. Plenty of places to choose from. Check underneath for faults. Buy hardwood not imported white oak (woodworm is a problem!). HAGGLE!