Recognition of foreign qualifications in Kuwait

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Kuwait? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Kuwait or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Hi! As a registered nurse from the Philippines i need to apply for an exam here in kuwait and pass the necessary documents the ministry needed. Only After passing the examination set by the ministry of health I can practice my profession as a nurse here in kuwait.

Foreign qualifications are recognized in Kuwait with some check on some qualifications as Medical doctors and engineers.for doctors they have to get licence to work in kuwait. also engineers required to be a member in Kuwait engineers society ,the society will check certificate and qualifications.
tell me what qualifications u r talking abt.

Hi,

My answer is yes, I've came to Kuwait as HR executive, this was based on my experience as HR & Recruiter in home land. I guess only medical positions would require a recognition exams here in Kuwait, other than that all other professions would be accepted based on their qualifications.

My husband is computer networking engineer we are trying for job in kuwait for past 5 yrs but no luck.any gidunce will be of great help