Exit paper print out

How can I get my final exit paper print out?

Ask your Company HR PRO to print it for you. Only PRO (Termed as Mandoob in Arabic) can print it for you. If you are under Kafeel sponsorship he can do it for you.

As far as I know no one can print it except the sponsor itself.

HOW CAN MY EXIT PEPAR PRINT OUT

habeeb_afr wrote:

Ask your Company HR PRO to print it for you. Only PRO (Termed as Mandoob in Arabic) can print it for you. If you are under Kafeel sponsorship he can do it for you.

As far as I know no one can print it except the sponsor itself.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 19#4722721

how can take exit peper

just spoke with you previous employer he will provide if he not tell someone to visit jawazat and submit the iqama number along with passport details over there with the jawazat charge around 70 to 89 riyal by next day go and collect the paper one more thing jawazat will close on Friday and Saturday. if  its not possible to you then i can provide you just contact me

How can I get my exit paper . I exit it 4 years back with proper validity and all . Now I want my paper how can I get

Hi my name is Angie Papellero Penano. I need copies final exit visa from Saudi Arabia January 10 2021

Assalamualaikum

My iqama was expired,the sponsor not renewing,since 6 months.I paid the amount 6500/-saudi riyals.

Now I want to go on final exit.I asked him to do so,since one month,he didn't giving any reply.

I couldn't find him to meet in person.Now how to proceed to get my final exit.

I am living with family without any job.Please suggest anyone how to proceed.

Mohammed Ismail