Close

Done taking the Civic Integration Exam in the Philippines

Hi everyone! I'm Val and I just want to let you know that I'm done taking the integration exam last May 16, 2017. I had a 2 months vacation in the Netherlands before I decided to take the exam. I enrolled in a Taalbus in breda and visiting the library there once in awhile. For now, I am only waiting for the result which they said will take for 2 to 8 weeks. Goodluck to all of us who is still waiting for the score. Have a nice day :)

Hello, I would like to ask if there is a part of the exam where you give the opposite of the word. Then how's the speaking test? Is there a part where you repeat the sentence you hear? Can you give me some tips? I'm studying using naar Nederland. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

no repeating. Study all simple questions as you can like the basic details being asked in biodata. I think once you are done with the exam you can assess right away if you will pass or fail. Like for me i really thought that I will pass after I took the exam but I was not expecting a high score from it..hehe..all i want is to pass but God is good for giving me more than that of the passing rate😊

Hello val, I already took the exam. I know.I have mistakes in completion part. Hahaha. I would like to know what's the passing score? Thanks.

Congratulations! I hope I will pass too. :)

Hi Jhanice
I only have 1 mistake on reading..hehe..got perfect on speaking and KNS..Im sure you will pass 😉... passing score is 6.. Goodluck sis!

Hooray! Thanks val. I remember my mistakes. Hehehe. I really didn't review on the completion part. I answered the q and a. Only with the completion part. I forgot the right term. Hehehe. Thanks. I'm hoping for that too. Godbless. :)

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Netherlands