Close

Help! How to pass the Dutch Basic Civic Integration Examination?

Hi,

I would like to ask help how can I pass the Dutch Basic Integration Examination? I am starting studying alone. I live in the Philippines and I am going to take the examination this coming June. I am so nervous and I do not know where to start in my study, no steps and guide. Could you help me? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance?

Hi Ivana,

Welcome to the Forum.  A lot of people use "Naar Nederland"; this link will take you to their website.

There is also a lot of stuff on You Tube; just type Naar Nederland in the You Tube search function.

Hope this helps.

Hi Cynic,

Thanks for the help.  :)

- You can take lessons in The Phils,
- You can do self-studie with an official MVV-tekst and write-book
- You can study online (not so good; cost a lot & bad teaching)
- Come and visit Nederland with a 3-months Visa and learn (with an official MVV-study book) the real dutch life in practice!

I don't understand so much what your difficulty is;
-- Come and enter Nederland officially and then do your exam here?
or
-- You want to know what's the most fast way to be (legal) in Nederland?

P.M. me for more detailed message...

Ingat!

Hello Ivana,

I hope am not too late, do you have the cd and the book of naar nederland, that really helps me a lot.

I dont have. Im getting confused now and ofc stress..

Go to their website https://www.naarnederland.nl/
See how the exam looks like. You can purchase the cd and the books there , once you purchased you will also get the chance to practice the exams. Do not stress! I have not received the result of my exam yet, however with all the guidelines on that website hopefully I will pass.. I did self study 2 weeks before exam.

Will keep you updated with the result.

Take care and veel success!

Omg you're so great, Hopefully, you can pass it! Goodluck to us. I have read about samples for speaking and there's a lot to study. Just saw it last night. Can you give me any tip? I don't have cd only I am depending on to naarnederland link.

From the exam i took most of the questions will be on this link https://youtu.be/-XqsGOxLEg8 if you ask your partner to translate it with u will be better:) speaking is a bit harder below are the questions i understood. ( ofcourse you gotta answer back in dutch)

Where do you live?
What is your birth date?
How do you find the dutch lesson?

Hope this helps you, some of the questions you can review on youtube just search for it:)

It has been 6 weeks today and I still didnt get the results, so i am also getting nervous! Are u from Philippines?

Best Regards,
Maria

Please have a look at this link and go to page 3, I posted a couple of links which should help you. http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 87&p=3

Hi,

Thanks for helping me and for the tips. Just wait for the result. Have patience! :top:

Yes, I am from the Philippines.

Good to know!

I am still waiting for the result, the last day of the 8 week will be on June 27,2017.

Will keep u updated. I am from Nueva Ecija, if your nearby you can visit and borrow my books and cd.

Have a good day!
Maria

Hello Maria,

I will be taking my exam this August. I would like to ask if there is still a part of a test where you give the opposite of the word and also the listening and repeating? I'm bit worried about the exam. I'm studing now using naar Nederland. Hope to hear from you soon. Your reply will be a great help for me. Salamat. :)

Hello. About the things u are asking for. It is not included anymore in the test. Spreekvaardegheid is the part where u nees to speak. You have to answer the given question en there is a sentence that u have to complete. Just study the naarnederland book. It will be a big help for u. Good luck to your incomin exam. Stay calm en relax and answer the question as confident as u can.

Thank you so much. :)

Hi Jhanice,

My exam doesn't include opposite meanings. The listening as well dont need repeatition, it is more on reading a situation and answer the question, the answers will be on the article that you read i find the KNS and listening easy so don't worry, i failed the speaking though, so make sure you compose a sentence on the answers!

Goodluck girl!

Did u get your result already? Mine took only 5 weeks to get my result and 5 weeks also with my MVV

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Netherlands

Flights to the Netherlands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Netherlands