Currency converter

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good online currency converter?
The ones I have tried get confused with the commas and full stops in different places.
Lakhs are quite difficult to get your head around even for a computer program, it seems.

Thanks

For easy reference, I would recommend you use the Currency Converter of www.xe.com which has commas in the right place! They have a drop menu for currencies worldwide, including the Nepalese Rupee. But just keep in mind that the rate they show/display is close to but not quite what the major nepalese banks would call their"selling rate" (not to be confused with the "buying rate" which is what most of us foreigners are usually more interested in knowing, for either our cash/bill dollars OR official bank-to- bank transfer/remittance to Nepal?
Let me clarify this by using today's posted bank rates for, say USD 1,000.00 as an illustration.
XE Currency Converter shows this day, that the sum of $1,000.00 is equal to 102,616.67 NRS (or 102.616 for one dollar) -   nepalese would probably write it:   1.02.616,67 Nrs  if not mistaken!
But in Kathmandu today, the big banks like Nepal Investment Bank (or Chartered Bank, Nabil etc ) have posted these rates for the dollars you or I or John Q public may want to exchange:
Nepalese bank's BUYING RATE OF OUR DOLLARS  as of 27/05/2017
                              CASH        OTHERS/REMITTANCES               SELLING RATE
        USD rate:     102.53                  103.05                                       103.65
So my recommendation is that you use the above converter online for general rate guidance purposes, in the knowledge that you will subsequently make an adjustment, depending on whether you have cash or talking about a remittance you may be expecting from your bank overseas, and for the nepalese bank to convert at the going rate for that day.
Note:  At this level, the rate that the street money changers in the major cities are posting on their boards will be an average of 2 rupees less, namely in the general range of 101 and a fraction.
As for Western Union, if you were to receive a transfer of 1,000 USD today from abroad, you'd be lucky if they gave you more than 96 to the dollar.  Moneygram is more generous based on my experience.

Thanks. It is just to get a rough idea so that will do just fine.