How do i complain for the bad service of 3 ?

Hello Everyone,

Its been more than a year since i came here in Hong Kong from US. I subscribed an USB internet modem of from 3 mobile company last January on a contract basis (188 per M). after using it for few days i came to know that the Internet service is really slow most of times and it frequently get disconnected.
I complained about 5-7 times in their hotline about this matter in a span of 9 months and i could not see any improvement in its service. Later i heard some similar story from one of my friend.
Eventually i can't help myself to subscribe another Internet broadband service from different company and it is working great for me. since i have failed to pay their monthly fees (3 mobile), they keep sending warning mails and all. We are a guilty party when we failed to pay the bill on time, i am wondering if there is any legal action when a company fails to deliver the service, which we agreed upon contract.
   I would be hoping for some serious answers that could help this problem. I know many people have this kind of problems in different forms. your words will be genuinely appreciated.

Regards

Welcome on board jhare7 ;)

I hope that other forumers will comment/respond to your discussion soon.

Regards

Jhare7
You say you are from the US? but are you an American the reason I ask this is not to be rude but I hope you are not teaching English in Hong Kong.  As to your question, If you want to get the best services being internet telephones, cards, etc, ask a Filipino (person from the Philippines) in Hong Kong.  They are incredibly nice people and have their fingers on the pulse of every poor business practice.  They will guide you in the right direction.  I am surprised that you are having this problem especially in a city as progressive as HK I would expect that from Mainland Laurence