Doula's/hospital recommendations in Jeddah

Hello,

I am looking for a labour doula to hire for the birth of my first child in Jeddah does anyone have experience of hiring a doula?

Also, I have been to look at the labour and delivery wards in both IMC and DSFH which seem to be on a similar level to each other. I have not yet met with any of the doctors that work in either place. Does anyone have a recommendation that they can give me? Or advice about doctors that work in Jeddah at either hospital? Its difficult to know where to start!

Thanks!

Hi Dear,

I am a Doula here in Jeddah. I have attended birth in both IMC and DSFH, and hands down I will recommend DSFH to most of my clients. The team of doctors and nurses there are very supportive of their patients rights.

If you need recommendations for doctors, message me.

I delivered at the IMC with Dr Attar, both my husband and I were very happy with the care we received.  Unlike a lot of the Dr's here he was very pro natural delivery.

Good luck in your search

Hi.
Am looking for doula help to optimize my baby position . Its breech and am in my 35th week.

@NourAboBakr can I have your number

Hi Amber,

@NourAboBakr has not been active for a couple of years, it is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to open a new conversation on the Jeddah forum.

Vero
Expat.com team