Baby milk

Salam..ladies i want to know if u people have any idea that which formula milk is suitable for kid having severe constipation problem...my baby is of 9 months and he is having severe constipation...i m giving him nan 2 bt the problem is not solved yet ...i have tried similac gain 2 and neurolac as well ...but now he develops severe constipation...if u have any information regarding formula milk for constipation let me know i m very thankful to u all:)

Best milk for children
biomil plus
Try it and you'll see the difference

First off, consult a good pediatric consultant. Baby's constipation may not only be because of the formula milk alone.

Hi,

I think its better to ask your doctor. But as a general knowledge, High Iron in Formula can be  the reason behined  constipation  and that usually affect babies 0-6 months of age.

Two things that can help are giving baby water and Orange juice

None, breast milk is the only thing for the babies

Breast milk is best, but if on formula maybe you need to switch to a sensitive or soy formula....

Also prune juice works wonders for baby constipation. Add a small amount to bottle a few times a day & soon all will be released....just beware it will be messy :)