Activity groups for children

hello jeddah mums
I am a british mum with 3 girls. Are there any childrens activity groups run by mums?? I would also like to meet up with other mums and organize some activities for kids. any mums interested pls reply.
thanking you
Rizi

Village Tots at British Consulate on Wednesdays. There is a cost. There is a group on Mondays at I think Sierra Compound & one on Thursdays at in Andulus somewhere....These are for the younger than 3 or up to 3 set. I haven't made it to any due to scheduling conflicts, but hope to start on Wednesdays soon.

I am not a mum yet but I'm a school teacher by profession with 8 yrs experience however this yr I move with my husband here in Jeddah so unfortunately I need to give up my career. I'm willing to help arrange activities for the kids since I just stay at home everyday and take care of our baby dog. :)

Hi,
Just found this information so much helpful. would love to join when my baby is born in october and is about 6 months because thats when they start to actually notice stuff and observe. do you know any website or fb page for the same.

Hi. I dont know, where you get the information about Tots Village from, but I called british Consulate and British council and there is no such a class. The only activity for moms and small children I found its in " Mommy and me " and its very expencive.

Illinkaa wrote:

Hi. I dont know, where you get the information about Tots Village from, but I called british Consulate and British council and there is no such a class. The only activity for moms and small children I found its in " Mommy and me " and its very expencive.

You can find information about Village Tots on their facebook page. It is not run by the British Consulate that is why they probably couldn't give you any information. The consulate just gives the mom's a place to meet at. It is usually around 20 SARs a time & that goes to buying snacks, crafts, replacement toys, and other items for the group.
  The current main admin is moving in a few months so they are in the process of having some of the other mom's take over the group.

I will be moving to Jeddah in 4 weeks, and I am looking for some play friends for my kids. I have two kids aged 2 and 3 years old. I think it would be great to create an informal play group, where we could meet at a mall (with a play area), park or at someones house (rotate weekly). I contacted Village Tots, they are on Facebook.  I have been searching for a variety of activities for my kids and found Karate at Enchanted Garden. There is Mama et moi too which I used to visit. There is a Billy Beez and a sand play area at Red Sea Mall. I haven't done my full research of Jeddah yet, these are places I came across when I would visit.

I just realised this is an old post. Was there any progress on the groups or activities? I would love to know.