Unpaid fees to stc Internet bill final exit

Hi I will have my final exit this coming Friday but I'm worried cause I have an unpaid bills to  stc Internet service, am I gonna have some trouble at the airport? It's already disconnected months ago,

Go to a nearby STC centre and pay your bill there and take a receipt from them to show at Airport.

Is it ok not pay it and go for exit cause many of us here in Saudi we force resign by our company specially here in Arab tech

Hi,

Please reply if you successfully get exit from Saudi Arabia with unpaid STC bills, i am having same situation and going next month on final exit with un-closed STC landline.

noumansheikh wrote:

Hi,

Please reply if you successfully get exit from Saudi Arabia with unpaid STC bills, i am having same situation and going next month on final exit with un-closed STC landline.

same situation... i am going on FINAL exit but have a working STC DSL connection sr 249/month.
although i paid all the bills, the account shows ZERO, but should i close my connection permanently???
I dont want to go to STC, because u knw hw the saudi people are!!!!!!
Going on Final Exit next month.
please advice me , whether i close my DSL permanently or just pay the latest BILL and go.

plz reply, i am having same situation, going on final exit in a week, got my EXIT VISA. but i hv an active stc dsl connection. i paid all the bills. the account shows zero. should i disconnect it permanently, or go. will at immigration they ask about my running stc dsl connection??? plzzzzz  reply, its urgent.......

i also worried about my zain internet which is having unpaid amount of 341 sar
and my exit is on 9feb 2019

Here's a wild suggestion

Don't steal the money. If you aren't a thief, all your worries about getting caught go away.

what happened? your final exit even you did not pay your bills any news?

@Ahyrarea I have the same issue end I would like help