Working in Maldives

Hello to all!

I am seriously considering working a registered nurse in Male, Maldives. The job offer is giving me 700-800USD monthly, 50USD utility allowance, lodging will be provided as well as food during work hours. WIll this be enough that I will be able to save? Please let me know cost of living ideas.

Thanks!!

Hi, I have been going through the posts to find the same information , I got an offer to work in hithadhoo as a physiotherapist and the salary is 900$ and 2500mvr housing allowance , I am married and have a child in nursery age, so is that good for covering expenses like living,food,rentals, entertainment kg for the child??
I really wish someone could help us answer those questions ..

Hi,

I saw your post and decided to write.

Ahh apparent it seems OK to Manage. However, i wud say accommodation is very expensive. But you are provided. Great.

And also think about the salary level in your country and net saving if you offered this. I'm here for 3 years. I can share more things.

You can catch me in whatsapp also, if you have a whatsapp.

Good luck

Hi! Are you referring to the offer of Abba agency in Treetop Hospital? I would like to give it a try as well. What bothers me is the place itself. Anything to share?

Hi! I just like to ask if you are already in maldives... how's the working conditions of nurses there? I am actually also considering working there. I hope you can provide me some info. Thanks!