Advice requested on Offer in Jeddah

Dear All

i Have received an offer from a company based in Jeddah as Sales Engineer. They are providing me SAR 6000 + Accommodation + Transportation.  Request you to provide your views

1) How much will be the saving potential?, I will be a bachelor with modest life style.
2) How much will Indian Monthly food cost in a Mess?
3) How much will unlimited internet cost per month?. I will be using internet to watch movies and skype to home back
4) How much will i spend if i call home from mobile on a daily basis for around 10 minutes. I heard ISD is very costly
5) How much will utilities cost on an average? Electricity and water?
6) How much will it cost to get driving licence - average cost would suffice.

More over company is giving me 1 year contract (Mechanical Technician visa). Is that ok? Can i search for new job after the contract period.

Thanks in advance. Would appreciate any information from your end.

1) Depends on your life style, as obvious. Point to specifics.
2) Don't know.
3) Visit a mobile company's website and choose for your own. Better go for a prepaid package with a big data allowance.
4) Costly compared to India, normally .55 hls p.m. You can acquaint yourself with cheapest rate once here and through web.
5) You mean you'd be living in your own accommodation. In that case it's not expensive but coupled with your rent it will cross a certain limit. Generally home utilities are cheap but in terms of Riyals, it's expensive than Bangalore.
6) Should not cost more than 500 for 5 years.
Can't search afterwards. Generally it is extended for another year at the end of each term.