Part Time Baby sitting

I'm a malaysian.  My full time profession is Real Estate Agent.  I am looking for part time baby sitting jobs for those who need someone to take care of their kids while they have functions to attend.

Please feel free to whatsapp or call to discuss further.

Thanks
Reeta

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

register to caredo.co , they have a lot of part time caregiver job.

tks

I have passed your contact to the person, she will contact you as well.

tks so much.

Hi Jin,

Good morning.  I did not receive any call from them.  Can u please pass them my *** no?  tks

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Dear Reeta,
My name is irene from Malaysia. I am a kindergarten teacher and also a tuition teacher. I am interested with your advertisement. Currently, I am babysitting my friend's babygirl 3months old while they are having their function - sometime. They are from Holland. Please keep my contact on your loop. Let me know if you need one.

Irene ***

Hi Irene,

I am looking for part time baby sitting jobs. 

rgds
reeta

Oppsss :)

Hi I'm looking  a full-time stay out job.babysitter Monday to Friday or half day Saturday.who's interested pls. Call me *** experience babysitter expat family thanks..

I am looking a job babysitter or light hous ekeeping .who"s interested pls call me.***thank.you I got  Experience expat family looking full-time stay out Monday to Friday.

Hi everyone,

Please note that job hunts are not allowed on the forum. You will have to refer to the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website by dropping an advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed