The best services to use when moving to Sri Lanka

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Sri Lanka? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Sri Lanka? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Sri Lanka?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi Pricilla,

It's a bit tough to find a good shipping company in Sri Lanka, there are quite a lot of options to choose from. Most of them are very expensive.

I usually contact Lanka Marine Services (LMS) for all my shipping requirements since it is one of the oldest and well-known shipping company here.

You can contact them here:   lankamarine.com/contact-us

Hope this will help someone who is looking for a shipping company in Sri Lanka! :)

I recommend *** for investment and visa services

Hi Priscilla,

I would recommend Lanka Marine Services as well. They are a well established shipping company in Sri Lanka with a lot of services for your shipping needs. There are more in companies in Sri Lanka that do ship however I have heard good recommendations from people who have used Lanka Marine Services.

[link moderated]

Hope this was helpful.

Hi everyone,

@ Shihads, thanks for sharing. could you please recommend in the Sri Lanka business directory ?
Thanks in advance,
Bhavna