Females and males thought

After lots of thread about daily females life in Saudi Arabia, I think I will open this thread to hear more about experience specially whom often travel by herself.

I hope females who often travel alone can share their experience

And, I want to hear from males , "what do you think to see females travel alone?"

Thank you

Hopefully will get good discussion here.

Other then the other wrote:

And, I want to hear from males , "what do you think to see females travel alone?"

In my pre-married life, I saw ladies travelling alone as potentially lonely, so possibly in need of company, thus my old ploy of pretending to be helpful.
I wasted some time on epic fails but have been rewarded on occasion.

Men tend to be base, thinking mostly of food and other essentials but I'm married now so that's had to change for fear of potong potong sosis.

This admission of old naughtiness should be a warning for ladies who travel alone.

Fred wrote:
Other then the other wrote:

In my pre-married life, I saw ladies travelling alone as potentially lonely, so possibly in need of company, thus my old ploy of pretending to be helpful.
I wasted some time on epic fails but have been rewarded on occasion.

Men tend to be base, thinking mostly of food and other essentials but I'm married now so that's had to change for fear of potong potong sosis.

This admission of old naughtiness should be a warning for ladies who travel alone.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to be honest and tell us your past experience Fred.

C'mon, boys and girls, no worries you are grand ma or young girl kindly post your experience

Thank you 🙏

Travelling alone is an adventure in very own terms for traveler, but specially for woman it will be extra ordinary experience to see this world through different track.

We need to accept the fact of change, girls like to explore this world by their own way and want to find out what people thinking about them when they are travelling alone.

My friend she was from China and she did that and she got encounter in some problems while she travel alone to Egypt and Syria.

Akprince wrote:

Travelling alone is an adventure in very own terms for traveler, but specially for woman it will be extra ordinary experience to see this world through different track.

We need to accept the fact of change, girls like to explore this world by their own way and want to find out what people thinking about them when they are travelling alone.

My friend she was from China and she did that and she got encounter in some problems while she travel alone to Egypt and Syria.

Thanks AK prince

Hopefully many people can see and understand , girls like to travel alone doesn't mean they are lonely.