Persian language courses

Hi, my name is Florin i have 30 years old and i am from Romania.
I speak fluent english and italian,i arrived in Iran 2 weeks ago and i whant rest here for more time to learn farsi,fiind a job and enroll me to university.
It is someone who can refer me an institution in Tehran who provide elementary courses for farsi including visa?
thank you.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
You've chosen what must be a very interesting country to explore - good luck with the language and the whole experience.

!!! i hope  :)  thx

Hi Florin,

you can enroll in Persian Language courses at the University of Tehran (Dehkhoda Institute – icps.ut.ac.ir), the University of Isfahan (international scientific cooperation office) and the University of Mashhad.

Tehran has the cheapest course (7 mio Rials (175€) for 6 weeks + approx 150€ rent), the one is Isfahan is way more expensive (1200 US$ for course and flat) but has smaller classes, better flats and better air quality. I don't have much info on Mashhad.

Unfortunately, to register on a language course you need to have a student visa. You will not be accepted with a tourist visa. A student visa must be granted to you from an embassy outside of iran, so you would need to travel outside of iran again. At least this my information, maybe things have changed, but both Isfahan and Tehran (I have attended courses in both) were dealing with it that way. The reference number for the student visa can take to arrive, usually about 4 months, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Good luck!

of course my friend

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi i try add you with this username XX but no work i need some information yes.
thank you

hii my phone number is
wats app xxx ezza par iran de tehran

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you ever so for you article post