Enquiry

Hav just been admitted into tehran univer of med science,international campus,please anybody their to help me wth info on the campus and how safe is tehran for foreign students

Hi Dear

Tehran is safe city ...all over iran is safe . its not like that you seeing in the news .

but for fun life and enjoying your time beside study , you need to know local people there

ciao

Thanks do you stay in tehran and if yes,do you know any international student in tehran

no im living in kuwait but i have many friends in tehran one of them and  his wife  they speak english and maybe they can help you

Thanks dear,really appreciate,but do you have any student has friends in tehran medical university

Thanks dear,really appreciate,but do you have any student has friends in tehran medical university

Hey...I have also applied to Tehran University of Medical Sciences, International Campus, for entry into the January 2013 semester for MD...However I haven't received notification of my admission status yet...

About your question...We know quite a few people living in Tehran and they say it is a good place and Iran is developing their Sciences fields at a very high rate...Go for it...

However...Now I need your help...

If you applied for entry into the September 2012 semester...How many weeks beforehand did you receive notification of your admission status...