Is possible to move to belgium with sweden schengen visa?

Hi everyone, i am willing to move to belgium soon so iam asking if its possible to move to Belgium with Sweden schengen visa.

You will have to apply to the Belgium authorities for a visa/residence permit.

Hi,

If it is as a tourist for the duration of your visa, it is of course possible without any administrative formalities. But if you want to settle permanently, you will need to apply for a resident card and work permit.

Yes, thanks for your reply, i am so much appreciated. Yes i will be settle permanently in belgium.

discocash wrote:

Hi everyone, i am willing to move to belgium soon so iam asking if its possible to move to Belgium with Sweden schengen visa.

What type of visa do you have in Sweden ? (Short-term, long-term, student ? -- which one ? )

I only got sweden shengen visa for a short stay

Whatever the model of visa, it will be necessary to pass the deposit of a file to the Office of the foreigners.

Thank you very much for your reply. God bless

With this visa, you cannot long-stay in any schengen country. I know that in Belgium, you cannot convert a short-term visa to a long-term one. You have to go back to your home country and apply for a long-term visa to be able to settle down.

As suggested above, you may visit the foreigners office or local town-hall for more info or official guidance.

hi thank you very much for your response to me. God bless