Good place to buy quality clothes in Saigon?

Dear folks,

For those of you who know Saigon very well, do you know if there's a good centralized spot to buy good quality clothes? I'm not talking luxury clothes, but clothes like An Phước or equivalent quality. I know I can get to a An Phước store but most of them are quite small and I'd like to have access to other brands but I won't much time to go shopping around as I'll only be in Saigon for a few days since I'll spend most of my trip around the Meking Delta.

Also, I find that shopping centers in Saigon like Vincom sell mostly luxury stuff, and Ben Thanh market or equivalent has mostly crappy stuff.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Also, is there a *main* An Phước shop that is somewhat bigger than the others? it could be a good plan B...

You can go to Vincom Shopping mall, 72 Le Thanh Ton street, district 1. (I am also working here :))
Or you can go along Ly Tu Trong street. A lot of luxury stores there.

BTW, when will you go to Mekong delta? If you have a chance, give a try to visit ecological restaurant of my family on Cai Be floating market. Send me a private message if you feel interested. I always go to my hometown every weekends, if you are there on weekend, I can be your tour guide. :)

Cheer!
Chi

Cảm ơn em nhiều :-) But if you read my message carefully, I don't want luxury stores, just good quality clothes like An Phước. But I might visit Vincom.

I might definitely visit your town, I'll PM you soon about this. I'll mainly be in Rạch Giá to hang out with a friend of mine, but will stop at a few spots in between on my way back to Saigon.