Loong for english teacher

Hi Everyone

My Name is Mai Hoa / Ms .I am in kindergarten school. Looking for an English teacher. The school is located in distric 7. Hoc chi Minh City . If any one interested freely contact me

Hello... whats the nature of the work and when will it start? Thanks. I am not the one who will apply. My friend will... shes currently in thr philippines, a license pre-school teacher and was awarded this year most outstanding pre-school teacher. She will be available thus 23rd of May this year. If needed, she will submit everything. Thanks once again

Hi Ms.Mail Hoa,Is the position is still available?I can send my CV on your email.Thanks.

Hi

This position still available. Pls send me your CV with thanks

Best regards
Mai Hoa

Hi

The nature of work is teaching the children from 2-6yrs . Working time is from 7AM - To 5PM from Mon to friday.

That will be beautiful of your friend of teaching in pre shool that will be much easier

Looking forward to receive your friend CV.

Best regards
Mai Hoa

I might be interested, taking TEFL course now. Plan on Da Nang instead of HCMC though....

Hi Randy

Thank you so much for your interesting. If you been in HCM city just feel free to meet us

Thanks
Mai Hoa

Hi Ms.Mai Hoa may I send my CV to your email?May I have your email address please.Thanks and very much appreciated.
Lorlyn

Minhtriet wrote:

Hi Everyone

My Name is Mai Hoa / Ms .I am in kindergarten school. Looking for an English teacher. The school is located in distric 7. Hoc chi Minh City . If any one interested freely contact me

Job adverts should be placed free of charge in "Jobs" at the top of this page.

Closed