Truth seeker.

I am an American that's very curious about what's happening with the rest of the world. I want to talk to people that will let me know what's going on around you, so I don't hear is from a fake source of information. I'm very kind and have a lot of love in my heart. I seek truth for my country, for the world. Message me if you're as curious as I am!!

This has the likelihood of getting political so please be careful when it comes to posting answers.

My take is easy - many governments have agendas and pretty much all the major news outlets print whatever will draw advertising money with little or no care about the truth.

Read news media of all political colours from all around the world and you'll get a pretty fair idea of the truth.

Heathermojones wrote:

I am an American that's very curious about what's happening with the rest of the world. Our government is lying to us. The media is lying to us. I want to talk to people that will let me know what's going on around you, so I don't hear is from a fake source of information. I'm very kind and have a lot of love in my heart. I seek truth for my country, for the world. Message me if you're as curious as I am!!

Perhaps you could narrow it down to one or a few topics of interest?  Please keep in mind Fred's comments, political and religious topics/comments are not allowed here.

Personally, I think this term 'fake news' is getting thrown around a bit too much, and it has became a big source of profit for some.  Yes, there is biased and erroneous reporting going on and those responsible need to be called out on it.  However, I think also people are using this phrase simply because the reported information doesn't suit their own viewpoint or agenda.  This, and the other hot phrase 'alternative facts', which I find to be to be mostly code for "nonsense".

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR