COT home security

I am buying a property in Yerusalimovo Bulgaria  can anyone please tell me how I can contact a security company that will cover this area. I have trawled the Internet and not found anything.

I had a similar experience I have a house that is in a village which is classed as rural so COT would not touch it??, I had the local builder set up the security firm that would supposedly do a daily sweep by and patrol. In truth I never ever have seen anyone?? In truth it was a stupid idea trusting the actual builder to arrange my home security, but when you do not know many people and speak little or no Bulgarian you tend to trust the few you may know!! (the company I was given was ran by an ex-mafia boss, so checking up on-line may give you a background on the firm but you might not like all you read on certain security procedures?)
I think if I was you I would try and contact the mayor of your area he/she should be able assist you in this matter? Also have a look around your area you will see on gates and windows stickers of firms that run the area?
Good luck, Steve.

Hi,,,Try MG Security who i used when i was living in a rural village,,,they are brilliant,,You can use there Patrol service at 10lev a month if you live here full time or they can install a Security System,,after installation cost its 40lev a month,,,,,,if you want peace of mind its a good investment,,,just google MG Security for info,,,,Good Luck :top: