Looking for babystrollers in Riyadh

Has anyone seen high quality baby strollers for sale in Riyadh?
We've been trying to find something but everything seems to be cheap plastic stuff..
Looking for brands like Teutonia, Bugaboo or Brio.

you couldn't find a branded one at Mothercare? We got ours from Shola Market Malaz. Like you described it, its a unbranded cheaper version but our motivation for going for the less expensive purchase is driven by the pace of destruction created by our son inside the stroller :D

Hi and thanks for your reply!
The reason we are looking for specific brands is that they should be more durable when taken out to more rough terrain, especially the wheels :)
We did check Mothercare but they didn't have exactly what we were looking for. Toys r us had ok some stuff though.
We will keep searching but it looks like taking long walks outside with strollers isn't that popular "sport" in Saudi!

Laylah wrote:

Hi and thanks for your reply!
The reason we are looking for specific brands is that they should be more durable when taken out to more rough terrain, especially the wheels :)
We did check Mothercare but they didn't have exactly what we were looking for. Toys r us had ok some stuff though.
We will keep searching but it looks like taking long walks outside with strollers isn't that popular "sport" in Saudi!

Give it a couple more months and you will understand why long walks outside is not popular :cool:

you tried Centerpoint, they also have lots of strollers, also go to big malls in Olaya,  also tried Chicoo??

well I've been here long enough to know what u mean by the few more months :)
Wasn't planning on heading out in the worst heat though.
Tried centrepoint but the ones they have were really crappy, anyways thanks for the suggestions!

in case you arent sortet yet i d suggest mamas and papas (riyadh gallery). i ve got one myself and cant complain.

mamas & papas is RIDICULOUSLY expensive unless u want to splurge. I would suggest that u go to Toys r us they open a Babes R US there & i saw a biiiiiiiig selection there. g.luck