More then 2 Mobile Connections on my ID in System - actually NOT!

:(
I am following up with MOBILY Network from 2 Months regarding change Package but they say each time that I have more than 2 SIMMs on my Iqama ID.
I have visited “Customer Service Office” of STC, ZAIN & Mobily and confirmed that I have NO Connection Except 2 (from MOBILY).

I am Sure that i don't have anything from other network also.

it may be System error that showing more then 2 Connections on my Name.

How to Contact the general regulatory authority of Mobile networks to cancel all my numbers.

Go to any mobily branch and ask them to cancel. I also experienced it this week when I wanted to buy a new internet package.

As per STC, I had 3 under my iqama including my call number and the new rule only allows you to have 2.

Good thing is I am a loyal STC client so it was quick and easy to cancel the other 2 numbers. a friend of mine had Zain other than STC and she had to wait for 3 days to be cleared.

visit citc.com (Communication and IT commission) they are regulation body of service providers. You may also contact them through twitter

conniesky wrote:

Go to any mobily branch and ask them to cancel. I also experienced it this week when I wanted to buy a new internet package.

As per STC, I had 3 under my iqama including my call number and the new rule only allows you to have 2.

Good thing is I am a loyal STC client so it was quick and easy to cancel the other 2 numbers. a friend of mine had Zain other than STC and she had to wait for 3 days to be cleared.

I already visited all the Mobile companies Franchises and confirmed that i have no connections except 2 from mobily.

I am sure there is system error that showing more then 2 connections on my IDs and there is no way to find out what are these connections?

:(

Maybe you should follow the advice of @ehtesham