Flat sharing

Hello, where could I find flat share offers in Tunis? Facebook, websites...
Thank you, Angela

Angela - it's not so normal for flat sharing in Tunis, unless it is for university students.  Girls and boys usually stay in the family home until marriage etc.  I don't know of any flat sharing websites but perhaps you could find something on Tayara.tn or on petitannonces.tn

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will try it. Unfortunately I must share, since I will stay only 3 months for the job, and I am quite old not to stay with students. I am an expat consultant. Any further suggestion is welcomed.

Angela - you may be able to find an apart hotel and negotiate a rate with them.  It is very quiet for hotels here right now and having someone for 3 months they would welcome.  Can the company you are consulting to not assist with finding somewhere to stay

Dear Tunisiandolly, this could be a very good suggestion, I mean about apart hotels. Have you any specific idea?are you talking about regular aparthotels, or something like airbnb?  although I will live in Tunisi, therefore maybe is not as easy as in the seaside (what do you think about that?).

Sorry for all this questions, but your are very helpful while my company choice is not to help expats in Tunis for that kind of matters.

Angela - I don't think you can find AirBnb here.  I live in Bizerte where we have a few aparthotels but in Tunis the capital I am not sure.  Certain there will be some near the beaches in Tunis.  Probably need to do a search to find them.  There will be a few though for sure.  I will have a look around and get back to you.

It's very kind from you. I don't want to bother you, don't mind for the search. Thank you again.

Hi

I'm looking for somewhere too - up until Ramadan.  I saw a few shares on http://www.tunisie-annonce.com/AnnoncesImmobilier.asp

Pete

Thank you very much!