Need help for the accommodation in Tunis

Hello everyone..
Im Lidia. Im from Jakarta, Indonesia. My boss has just told me yesterday that I will get posted to Tunis in the next 3 months.
I really need some help. My office will be at Berges du Lac. So Im searching for a 1-bedroom apartment/house around $200-250 near office. I will be staying for 2yrs and a half.
Please kindly inform me where will I find that apartment.
Thank you so much!

Welcome to Expat-blog, Lidia ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Tunis forum for effective networking.

Concerning your lodging, you can also post a customized advert on Tunis Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Hello Lidia;

Welcome to Tunis..soon.

I used to stay at Dar Fadhal and commmutes daily about 3km to Berges Du Lac office.

My accommodation is about 800 Tunisian Dinar and been arrange by an agent before my arrival to Tunis. My observation and interaction with local, we can get a 1 room apartment between 500~800 Tunisian Dinar there.

The accommodation at Berges Du Lac itself is quite expensive and it probably cost between 800~1000TD for a single bedroom. However, I notice that there is an Indonesian Embassy and I presume the staff should be able to assist you.

Before reaching Dar Fadhal, there is Lacwina/Louina area and I heard the rental there is cheaper than myplace. I just maintain my stay due to very close to grocery store, cafe and a 5 mins walking distance from main road.

Hello Lidia,

Welcome to Tunisia. [moderated: no free ads]
Take care
Ouissem

hi
i just wanna say to you , dont panic and dont look for appartment on internet , just wait  when u come here  you will find waht you want quickly and not expensive ..  avoid spammers .

Regards

sharifz wrote:

Hello Lidia;

Welcome to Tunis..soon.

I used to stay at Dar Fadhal and commmutes daily about 3km to Berges Du Lac office.

My accommodation is about 800 Tunisian Dinar and been arrange by an agent before my arrival to Tunis. My observation and interaction with local, we can get a 1 room apartment between 500~800 Tunisian Dinar there.

The accommodation at Berges Du Lac itself is quite expensive and it probably cost between 800~1000TD for a single bedroom. However, I notice that there is an Indonesian Embassy and I presume the staff should be able to assist you.

Before reaching Dar Fadhal, there is Lacwina/Louina area and I heard the rental there is cheaper than myplace. I just maintain my stay due to very close to grocery store, cafe and a 5 mins walking distance from main road.