I need to rent a room in tunis the capital for three months,

Hello,
I need to rent a room in tunis the capital for three months, 26 April  to 28 July.
I will be working with Nessma TV.
Does anybody have a room that is available at any place in the centre of Tunis? And if it is in the Old part of Tunis (al madina al arabi) would be perfect.
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Moutassem Salha

Hello semosalha,

I hope the members will give you the information soon.

In the meantime, I would advise you to have a look to the section Housing in Tunis so that you might find a proper accommodation.

Best of luck..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thank you.

i rent a ground floor house, very clean and  well equipped , located  in tunis the capital

Thank you.

Hello

@boudour benmoussa : Please refer to our Housing in Tunis section with your advert to reach out people interested in rentals.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

What is the address?
Give me your phone number to talk to you.

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc  on an open forum. Please use the PM system for this.
Thank you.

hi , if u are interested i can send u the pictures of the different rooms so that u have a better idea.

Yes Please send me some pictures.
I am free tomorrow if you like to call me and I can go to see the room.
I am in Tunis now and my phone number is:
[ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post phone number on the forum pls ]
Thank you.

@ boudour benmoussa > Like Kenjee said previously on this thread, it is best that you post your offer in the
Housing in Tunis section. This section has been created specially for housing offers and demands.

Thank you

Priscilla :)

hi , would u  please give me your address  e mail so that i send  u the pictures

mine is       boudourbenmoussa(at)Yahoo.fr

[email protected]
This is my email.
I need the room until 23 May if that is ok because I am going back to England.