Diploma Equalization

Hi guys! My name is Gift. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines. I am in the process of having my diploma equalized. I was wondering if there is anyone out there from my country who have undergone this process. I really need some advice regarding the process, what to do next to obtain a working visa and most likely the processing time for each step.

I would be really grateful for your help. Thanks!

Hello Gift,

If you are not here yet in Belgium, this site might help you http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/naric/en/p … /index.htm

I did inquiring for my diploma by going to the office myself, they asked for the following,

-Thesis/ Feasibility Study
-school Prospectus for your course
-subject description from 1st year until the last year
-College Diploma
-Secondary Diploma
-Experience Certificate from previous work
-and local/international Certificate of your Trainings

And when it comes on the time period of processing for work permit, and how is it being done, im sorry but I dont have idea as I came here with different visa. :)

Good Luck!

Thank you Sabrina! I already submitted my documents but it does not include the certificates and trainings.

I am also curious if i have a high chance in getting the full equivalence since I already have three years of experience as a licensed nurse.

Hi gift, where are you here in belgium. I just got my recognized diploma here then currently applying for visa.

hi ma'am, How are you there?I am Jen working here in  Dubai, a Filipina nurse. Just want to ask what are the documents they asked to apply for recognition of Diploma? Thanks

hi ma'am, How are you there? I am Jen working here in  Dubai, a Filipina nurse. Just want to ask what are the documents they asked to apply for recognition of Diploma?  Had you finished the process? Thanks