Land with coconut trees

I have acess to land with coconut trees are they worth the trouble

Depends if you like coconuts or not.

Dont do much for me just another avenue for imcome ...just my gf has land about 5kms out of town ...seems a waste just sitting there...plus sari shop feeds us and pigs but not much else .

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : insults = ban 7 days, as a warning

how many hectares?

my wife has coconut trees she harvest every 3 months makes good money with the nut meat after it is dried around 40 peso a kilo

there is a coconut water processing plant in gensan that needs fresh coconuts, not sure if worth it to sell to them.  they buy at P8 a piece.

your call but the inside of the husk is the nut shell that can be cooked to make cooking charcoal it sells about 5 peso a kilo do  some local research good luck

I was looking at some property with 880 coconut trees🌴 and was wondering how much income that would be a year.

that could give you a good income but you would have to have a honest watcher /harvester if nobody around the coconuts will dissapear, the nuts should be harvest  every 3 months ,dried meat fetches around  p40 per kilo

just make sure they are actually owned by the property owner and not someone else who has done a deal with the lessor to own and harvest ?