Profession Change

Hii,
Me abdul gafoor living in jeddah working in a contracting cmpany for the last six years.. I hold mba (Finance & HRM) degree now I want bring my family..my profession is building technician.. I need to change to a family status profession with my certificates matches.. can you please suggest some professions which matches my certificates..all the required attestation have been done..

To the best of my knowledge, any profession from Technician and above has family status available. Which means you don't need to change your profession and may apply for family visa.

If you still want to change your profession (for whatever reason), you may switch to 'financial consultant' or 'accountant'. Don't try for any profession w.r.t HRM as Saudis are given preference for HR.

Thanks for the reply,

As you said if I go to apply for family visa with the current profession dont they need to check the certificates. Is my certificates matches with technician as I hold mba finance and hrm...

How about the profession administration coordinator which matches or not...is it only for saudies....

Expecting your reply....
Thanks for your valuable time...

You're right, you will need to show educational certificates to prove your profession. As you do not have a building technician relevant degree, you will need to change your profession.

When you're changing your profession, why would you change it to admin level, the fees is the same no matter what the profession is. Your MBA finance goes perfectly with 'financial consultant'.

Financial Analyst محلل مالى is another good option.