Do you speak Malay?

Thank you for your advice. I was in Penang for a month and now back in my country. There are a few things that I will have to get use to in Malaysia. Almost all toilets are wet and messy. But at least I feel safe in your country. Penang must realise the fact that they are a worldwide holiday destination which can bring in lots of capital and opportunities but will have to clean up and maintain infrastructure. Same as in Singapore. You people will reap the benefits threof. This is meant as positive critic in order to benefit  your country and people . I will relocate to Penang before the end of the year.

Yes i can speak malay 5 yrs.already in Malaysia,everytime i spoke Malay people think im malaysian chinese 😊 my looks was liked chinese anyway😶
Im married,to a malaysian chinese but he cnnot speak english as well, so we talked malay lol, First time we met i know some basic malay only😢 then until our 4yrs.relationship b4 marriage i improved my malay now i can speak & write malay very well😇
Malay language is quite easy to learn the more u talk with malay the more u will learn,now im planning to learn chinese language (mandarin),i can understand & speak a bit,but quite difficult😕😕😕