Working Visa in Australia.

Hello All

I know and understand this is expat for Philippines. However, thought its worth asking the question that I have no idea about.

OK, Does anyone have up to date information on a Philippine person coming to Australia to work or spouse visa etc??
Whats the best way to approach this so I can be together with my partner sooner father then latter.

I hope I have explained it clear!

I have heard many things from friends that only has read about it, I'm hoping to find someone on here that may have experienced this or something close to that ?

Hello Lukas83,

Please note that your thread has been moved on the Australia forum for a better visibility and interaction. Hope you get some answers soon.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com

If you have an Australian partner, it partner visa may be the best option. If you have the right qualifications, it might be worth looking into skilled visas. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, some of the requirements are:

Evidence of available funds, Skills and qualification assessments, Health insurance, Police checks, English language testing. Then the candidate can apply for a 457 visa in a nominated occupation sponsored by an employer, or a 189 visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government (you get the 190 visa if you are nominated by a state or territory).
You can find more informations about visas for Australia here: myjobinaustralia.com/which-visa-should-i-get-to-work-in-australia