Studying in Singapore

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Singapore?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Singapore?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi Pris
One word: Expensive.
There are numbers or schools but they are limited to Singaporean and SPRs.
foreign students got to enrol to an international schools the like of
Australian International School
Avondale Grammar School
Canadian International School
Chatsworth International School
Hillside World Academy
for universities here the top 3
National University of Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore Management University
fees well subject to change and almost every year the current fees can be found here.
https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/inter … neral-info

Regardless of the word Expensive its really worth it, just have a look at the world raking of Singapore its always in the top 3.

Students get to be ready for stressful years!

cheers
Ben

Hi All,

Singapore is an alternative for Education Hub. As Singapore offers shorter duration of total course.Aside to that, Singapore Government is very supportive for foreign talent to stay back in Singapore for career enhancement.

To be honest, I myself live as a foreigner in Singapore for the past 7 years. It is a great country to live at. Especially for those fresh grads. Who wouldn't want to earn back what they have spent for their education in the country that they have spent the investment? Unlikely UK or Australia, it would be much much more difficult to stay back and earn a single penny from there as the Visa is almost impossible to get it. Therefore, will end up going back to home country to work. Don't forget, going to UK / Australia, we have already spent how many times of our own currency? It will takes ages to earn back the investment when you go back home country to work.

Overall, Singapore education system is good and affordable to be frank.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!