Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the India forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Im sitharasreejith.i have a pg degree with five years experience in hospital.i have done two project in my subject.microbiolgy.now in saudi and im free.so intersted in ur jobs.hope u will add me.

I am sujeet kushwaha from bhatpar Rani deoria utter Pradesh

hello i am bip from northeast.

I'm Jakob from Sweden.
I'm interested in the world, finance, development and such.
I'm looking for an Indian Internet service such as eToro in the USA and Forex4you in Russia.
I want to invest money in India because India is an interesting country and I believe in India!

If you have any idea of how to invest money in India, please let me know!
If it's good for you. it could possible be good also for me!

Thank you!

Hello all

I am Naveena.

I am British/Canadian. I live Salalah, Oman now.
I was in Cairo for 7 years until last August.

I will be visiting Delhi in June and again in August on my way to Canada for my summer holidays.

I am a big fan of Osho and Esther Hicks if there are any expansion folks out there.

I will be staying at Oshodham in June.

New friends are all welcome.

Naveena

Hello All. I'M Sharleen from South Africa. I am.planning to move to Mumbai India. Would love to hear from former South Africans living in India. 

I have been to India on holiday and loved it.

I am an extra mural teacher. I teach English, speech n drama and crafts to children. I have two kids that will move with me. 10 and 14 years old. We have just been through two huge losses in our lives and are looking to start afresh.

Any help will be most appreciated

Hi Sharleen

Im Naveena from Canada but living in Oman.

I am going to India soon in late June and then again in August on my way to and from Canada for my summer holiday.

I been to India many times over the years.

I dont know if I can answer any questions but I do work with 2 South African colleagues here at my College.

I have also been through a recent loss of someone most close to me.

Naveena

Hi there. Thank you so much. Will private message you :)

Moving to India

Find tips from professionals about moving to India

International Wealth Management in India

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in India

Travel insurance in India

Enjoy stress-free travel to India

Flights to India

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to India