Education, schools, universities and more

HI All,

I am new to the forum, and I am planing to move to the Sierra with my wife and our five children. I am trying to understand education and its change in ecuador during the last years, so that I can do some educated decisions when we arrive.  ;-)

Any feedback, experiances, tips and tricks are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Steffen

Post your needs, and desires on CUENCA HIGHLIFE www.cuencahighlife.com and /or GRINGO POST www.gringopost.com.  THere are more and more people with kids who will need to find each other in Ecuador -- it is not for retirees ONLY anymore!  Try this and I think you will have success.

Thanks for your reply. I will look there as well. Still it would be great to here some of the experiances of other here.

Re: "I am trying to understand education and its change in ecuador during the last years."

What you're asking for is probably a scholarly paper on this topic, there are academic services that provide such papers for a fee and sometimes for several hundred dollars.

Being a bit more specific would be helpful and hopefully other members will be in better position to answer your questions. For example, are you talking about public education? And if so on which level primary (elementary), secondary, tertiary education? Private education? Are you specifically asking about curriculum changes (in public)?