Need two actors to play backpacking couple 18-30 years old.

Hello. This is an opportunity for anybody that would like to learn a bit about film making and have an absolute blast at the same time. You don't need to be a professional, just enthusiastic. I'm hoping to make a short horror film in SIEM REAP to enter into film festivals. This is a no budget, not-for profit
production, so I can offer expenses only, but I am a professional cinematographer.

Short synopsis:

Cynical law graduate Sherry Pilgrim is on a gap year with her boyfriend, impressionable artist Peter Beer, when a shamen warns them that evil awaits them at Angkor Wat, provoking Sherry to bet Peter she can stay there the night alone, but when she breaks her ankle in the attempt, Peter is forced to confront his fears to rescue her.

Get in touch if you want to scare the world!

No nude selfies?

All above board I'm afraid, nothing remotely lewd.

The greatest scare is likely to be a cringeworthy  scrip and acting Arnold would thank was rank, but it could be a laugh as it sounds like a cross between lost in translation and koyaanisqatsi, or something like that.

As with any and all requests for personal contact, be very careful until you know the poster is real and who he says he is.

https://s29.postimg.org/esvjfjvg7/thumbnail_IMG_9018.jpgimagen

This is a recent photo of me, big nose, crooked teeth and chinny. This is where I work:

www.substantialfilms.co.uk

Please do take care when meeting people you don't know, of course, always!

As for the screenplay, I'm a cinematographer, so it is not my speciality but I'm working on it.

Thanks for looking.

Haydn

You check out as Kosher, but I'm guessing you knew that from my last post (Subtle, eh?).

I'm handsome with my white hair and black curly teeth so, if you ever film in Indonesia, give me a shout and you can regret it when you see me act.
If you want horror, I'll sing.

On a more serious note with my forum hat on, this should really be in the classifieds or jobs section

Links are not normally allowed from new members, but your's checks out as a professional site so I'll ignore it.
Someone else might not.

OK, thanks Fred, I have a history at being bad at filling out forms, so thank you for your patience!

Best,

Haydn

FilmChatomuk wrote:

OK, thanks Fred, I have a history at being bad at filling out forms,

This last two years has seen me fill out a million forms, commonly the same ones three or four times.
I hate paperwork with a passion so that lot was stress on a stick.
I still have a bunch more but the end is in sight ............ for now.

I can understand you not reading the rules because no one ever does, but most get deleted or edited pretty quickly. As your ad is more a fun thing and you check out as real (not a con man, rapist, sex pest, human trafficker or French), I'll ignore it.